The Victrola is so beautiful. Metalwork on the left is almost tactile.
Thank you for your helpful comment on the Hindenberg interiors photo spread. I am not being sarcastic. I was appreciative. (The link from that site was how I found my way here.)
Your mention of the piano in the Hindenberg was the only confirmation I've ever run across. My father told me about the Hindenberg's grand piano. That was a very long time ago.
P.S. I re-blogged your Victrola image, legally via Flickr with attribution on my Tumblr blog, it is dataanxiety dot tumblr dot com. Not trying to link spam your site. But to leave this comment and not mention that seems deceptive.
The Victrola is so beautiful. Metalwork on the left is almost tactile.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your helpful comment on the Hindenberg interiors photo spread. I am not being sarcastic. I was appreciative. (The link from that site was how I found my way here.)
Your mention of the piano in the Hindenberg was the only confirmation I've ever run across. My father told me about the Hindenberg's grand piano. That was a very long time ago.
P.S. I re-blogged your Victrola image, legally via Flickr with attribution on my Tumblr blog, it is dataanxiety dot tumblr dot com. Not trying to link spam your site. But to leave this comment and not mention that seems deceptive.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete